Erasmus + Staff Training Mobility Additional Applications
Within the scope of our project numbered 2018-1-TR01-KA103-049956, we have additional quotas with grants, as there are mobilities that could not be realized due to the pandemic. Our staff who want to benefit from Erasmus + Staff Training Mobility will be able to apply. The applications of our Staff who would like to apply for the Erasmus+Staff Training Mobility program will be received between 14.04.2021 and 21.04.2021. Applications will not be considered after the relevant dates. The mobility application period has been kept short because there are movements that cannot be realized due to the pandemic and there is a limited time left for the project deadline.
Important Note: Since the project deadline is 31.05.2021, our staff who have applied and qualified for mobility are required to carry out their mobility until 31.05.2021.
Who Can Apply?
The staff who would like to benefit from the Erasmus+ Training Mobility must be employed full or part-time at our university. For the staff employed in our university, the Staff who has a contract with our university can benefit from the mobility. The staff who is working at different institutions but has contract with our university, they can apply.
How to Apply?
Our Staff is required to make their applications online by logging into Persis System (http://persis.gelisim.edu.tr/) and clicking the “Erasmus Application” tab under the Erasmus tab.
Application requirements for training mobility are as follows:
1. The staff who wish to carry out staff mobility must be full-time or part-time employed staff at Istanbul Gelisim University and must be actually working as a staff. The staff is not required employed in the higher education institution, the staff who has a contract with higher education institution can benefit from the activities.
2. A score of at least 50.0 from the Foreign Language Proficiency Exam (YDS, YÖKDİL) or equivalent score of an exam (TOEFL, PTE, etc.) accepted by OSYM.
Please note: To apply, you must submit your Foreign Language Certificate to the Personnel Department and ask them to enter the system. Otherwise the system will fail and you will not be able to apply.
It is not obligatory to have a bilateral agreement for the Staff Training Mobility. However, the Staff who wish to participate in Staff Training Mobility at a university that we do not have agreement must also submit the acceptance/invitation letter that they received from that institution during the application.
After completing the online application and printing out the form and getting the required signatures from the dean / director / department head, the staff is required to send the following documents via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), if any, to the Erasmus Office.
- Foreign Language Result Certificate (compulsory)
- Copy of agreement or e-mail confirmation text, If the Staff make an agreement with the university
that we haven’t got agreement with this institution before
-If the Staff has Medical disability they should show the disability report
- If the Staff is martyr / the relative of Gazi or veteran, The Staff should show the document about this issue
Please click here for the evaluation criteria to be used in the evaluation of ERASMUS + Training Mobility applications.
Grant Quotas is approximately 7 staff for Erasmus+ Staff Training Mobility.
Additional Grant for Disabled Staff:
There is additional grant for Disabled Staff who would like to apply for Erasmus Staff Mobility. (You can get more information from Erasmus Office.)
Erasmus Bilateral Agreement List:
Please click here for Erasmus Bilateral Agreement List.
14 Nisan 2021 Çarşamba